Dr. Thomas J Healy, CMB
Founder & CEO, The Sextant Group
- Managing Director of Hanover Capital Partners
- Senior Vice President of Countrywide Securities
- Managing Director of CoreStates Capital Markets
- Chief Executive Officer of a commercial bank
- VP & CFO of Chase Manhattan Consumer Banking
- Staff Assistant to David Rockefeller
Dr. Healy obtained his B.S. Cum Laude in Math/Economics; an MBA; and a Doctorate in Business Administration focusing on the business application of information technology. He also holds the Certified Mortgage Banker designation as well as Series 7, 24 & 63 securities licenses.
A Master Faculty Fellow and Dean of the Faculty of the Mortgage Bankers Association, Dr. Healy is a frequent lecturer and author on asset optimization topics both here and abroad. His text on mortgage servicing rights, Servicing Portfolio Evaluation and Management: A Financial Perspective, has been published by the Mortgage Bankers Association.